Saturday, April 30, 2011

90/365

Day 90.
Today I am thankful for this picture and allll the love that is behind it. It is hard to see from this shot, but that is me. I have some blue in my hair right now, right in the front. I baby sit for the sweetest kids on the planet, and I believe I love them as much or more then they love me. I change up my hair about every 6 weeks or so, and they are always ready to see what new color is in my hair (the youngest still has not imbraced this blue color i have right now). The mother was looking through a magazine and found this picture one of her kids had colored. She burst out laughing, there in the Mag. was her child's interpretation of me. short blond hair, so what else was needed, blue in the front. I laughed very hard when I saw this.

No comments: