Wednesday, June 27, 2012

353/365



Day 353.
Today I am thankful for being able to tye dye with so many different people! It is fun to see what everyone does different and how they want their shirt to turn out! 
                                     
If you have never tye dyed but would love to try it, my FAVORITE thing to use is Tulip. 
This is what the box looks like! They have many many Tulip kits, and I love all the ones I have tries! 
All you need to do is pick which colors you want to try!
I am really into the Tropical type colors right now! The rest I like Tulip is because the dye comes in the bottles already and you just have to fill with water! it has gloves and rubber bands as well! I was cleaning recently and I found FOUR new boxes of tye dye that I bought on sale and forgot I had! After finding those and writing this I think a tye dye party is in my future!

Here is my new favorite tye dye shirt plus Jill's first tye dye shirt!!


1 comment:

Ashley said...

Tye Dye is awesome! I love how your shirts turned out!