Sunday, April 1, 2012

323/365

Day 323.
Today I am thankful for my new job!! I have been looking around at a job where I can do some traveling and I thought a cruise ship would be so fun! So I applied around and finally heard back from Norwegian Cruise Line, they do Alaskan cruses and other places too, but I was really looking at the Alaskan ones! I will be on the boat 7 days on 3 days off! I start for the off season, so they want me in Washington State on September 1st! I am so so excited! I haven't even told you the best part! I will be singing in the lounge at night as a back up singer! So during the day I will help clean and serve food then at night I will sing! I think it sounds so great!! So you all need to sign up and come a cruise on my boat! 


Be sure to read the date on your Calendar after you read this blog post!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Kaitlin, that is awesome!! You will love it!