Thursday, March 1, 2012

a break from Thankfulness for a guest blogger!

We started the morning getting up super early.
We left the house about 6:15 or so.
I was not ready to get up, as you can see from the pictures.
But I got in the car anyway and woke up a little in the car! 
Here we are driving down the road. 





I enjoyed watching the sunrise! There were a lot of trucks driving on the road and we had a few close calls with crazy drivers. 

     

     
                                            We stopped and ate breakfast at Cracker Barrel! I enjoyed the rocking chairs out front!

 I passed the time watching movies and listening to music.

Our next stop was Baylor University! As soon as I heard where we were I started looking out the windows to see if I saw RGIII! 


This is me at the middle of campus. The weather was wondeful and it was nice to be outside and stretch the legs! We walked around the book store as well and had a few Baylor shorts in our hands or hooves in my case, but we came to the result that we were AUBURN fans and didn't need any Baylor clothes.


Then we went to see the Baylor Bears! Yes, Bears there were two and they were big. It was a chilly day and they were in there nice warm cave. You could look in this window and see them. I did, but Mr. Carl had to help hold me up there cause I was so scared!


So after all the walking around the campus and still didn't see RGIII, we decided to go to the stadium to see if maybe he was just hangin out there! I dont know, I'm not a football player! haha! But no famous people. So we headed to the hotel to get ready for bed!
See you tomorrow,
Lady Gaga.
                               

No comments: