Sunday, February 19, 2012

288/365

Day 288.
This thank you is in the form of a letter.

Dear Stephanie, Katie, Elaine, Renee, Ashley, Sandy, Kim, Mama, Mandy, and Julie,

  I have never been married. I really have no clue of all the things you have had to give up being married. I don't know all the things you have taken on being married. I can't help you figure out how to talk to your husband, I can't tell you ways to love your husband and I can't give you advice that will help you. But I can say thank you. Thank you for staying married. Thank you for loving your husband.

   I have recently seen the affects of divorce on people that I know and love. The pain. The lost feeling. The anger. I don't know how to help them but love on them and pray for them. But I can't help but feel thankful for you ladies. I know from seeing most of you on a daily basis that marriage is hard and not the bed of roses that movies make it out to be.  But please, in those hard times, know that I pray for you, and that I am thankful for you and your marriage. Your actions speak loudly to me. Your perseverance and love for God and your husband shouts out.

   In closing I want to thank you again. I have tried to tell each one of you in person, but this brings tears to my eyes and I could never figure out the right words to say. Please know I do pray for you and your families! I love each one of you!

  Thank you again.
         Kaitlin

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thank you, Kaitlin! I pray for you too, and I know God has big plans for you. I am so thankful for our friendship. Love you, girl!