Friday, November 11, 2011

208/365

Day 208.
Today I am thankful for this yummmmmmy dip/thing that I tried at Williams Sonoma. They had it for people to try and I think I ate four or five bits so I just had to make it at home! Here is what you need and how to make it! You need cream cheese, like a block, place on plate!!
Then you need Pumpkin Butter, smooth on top of the cream cheese. I like a lot, but some people just enjoy a little. so play around with how much you like. 

Then you need to cut up some green onions, pecans and bacon. It is better to use real bacon that you cook up rather then bacos or a fake already cook bacon. 

After you cut these up, mix them together, and pour them over the pumkin butter covered cream cheese!! 

We eat ours with wheat thins, but pick your cracker and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: