Wednesday, February 23, 2011

50/365

Day 50.
Today I am thankful for blogs. I love to read, follow, read and follow a bunch of blogs. Here are a few of my favorite ones to read.

My Mother's Blog
If you don't read this one you need to start today.


MckMama
I love love love to read about her out look on life. She sees things differently and is a great writer.


I will warn you, this is a sad blog. But the way this guy writes is awesome (sometimes he curses so just giving you far warning). I cant wait till his book comes out, I really want to read it. And his daughter is just so cute.


And last I would highly recommend this blog for some new ways to think about things. The way he writes it is like he is sitting in the same room with you talking to you. It is great.


ENJOY!!

No comments: