Sunday, June 22, 2008

we get some strange looks.....

Last semester I was looking through some cool photos and I saw a cool picture of a person that had on two different shoes. I thought to myself...."self I think it would cool to have two different shoes to wear!"  But I didn't want to waste a pair of shoes.... then bri walked in the room... and I said "bri, what size shoes do you wear?"  She paused for a minute and said "same as you, I think."  I was so excited. I went the next day and bought these shoes! They came with plain white shoes laces and that is no fun... so we had to find the perfect shoes laces! I think we found them! I love these shoes and I also love the looks we get when we wear them. Our pairs of shoes have been to, FL, AL, MS, TN, CO, KS, KY and IL! This is between the two of us! We still have more states to go this summer! 

1 comment:

susan booth said...

thats so cool, and kooky! I've bought my son some glow in the dark laces from prezzie plus, but he just thinks im strange i think!